Resin Bound & Resin Bond Installers in New Addington CR0
Terracotta Paving Ltd - A reliable, New Addington Resin Driveway Contractor
Resin bound and resin bond driveways, paths and patios are become ever more popular with New Addington homeowners. A number of people choose a resin driveway to improve the look of their current surface. In the case of resin bound, this will also aid with water drainage. Resin surfaces can be used for other purposes as well, such as pathways, access roads, pool surrounds and patios, as it is versatile, strong, flat and even.
- Paths & patios
- Swimming pools
- Driveway edges
- Garage forecourts
- Entrance areas
- Pubs & Restaurants
In fact the usability of resin drives is vast. If you’re interested in a resin driveway or surface, talk to us for some advice.
Why Choose Terracotta Paving Ltd New Addington Resin Driveways?
As one of the leading Resin Driveway Contractors in New Addington, our friendly team of resin driveway and patio contractors always come prepared with full specialist equipment for ANY type of resin work. We pride ourselves of working on a clean and tidy drive and patio so there is limited impact on your home whilst we work.
We believe that proper preparation is key to having a great Resin driveway. We devote time and attention to ensure that everything is in the best condition at your New Addington home to ensure a long-lasting and flawless finish on your New Addington Resin driveway.
- Family Business
- 20 Years Experience
- 10 Year Guarantee
- My Builder Approved
- 5 Star Reviews Paving Company
For some of our New Addington Resin Driveway ideas and work we have done - Click to Resin Driveway Gallery
What’s the difference between ‘Resin Bound Driveways’ & ‘Resin Bonded Driveways’?
There are two main techniques for using resin in a driveway. Despite the similar names, there are some important differences:
- Resin Bound - this involves the resin and aggregate being mixed prior to application. The mixture is then spread evenly across the chosen surface, drying to a very solid and even finish. A big advantage of this technique is that the drive remains completely water permeable.
- Resin Bonded - this technique involves resin first applied over the driveway, then a subsequent layer of loose stone pressed into the top surface. This is a quicker and cheaper process but can often lead to loose chippings and an uneven finish. There is an added disadvantage that the drive will no longer be permeable.
At Terracotta Paving Ltd we offer both types of resin driveway, although we highly recommend resin bound for best results.
What are the advantages of using resin on driveways?
Once laid and fully set, the resin surface provides a smooth, strong, durable finish, which is great for regular use by cars, bikes and other vehicles. This type of driveway is becoming more popular as they offer ease of use, a stable surface area and, of course, a beautiful finish to any New Addington home that has to be seen to fully appreciate. The decorative gravel and resin mix is also easy to maintain, requiring just a regular clean of the surface to keep it in good condition.
There is a wide choice of different aggregate colours, from bronzes and golds to greys and whites. Mixing different aggregates is also possible for a unique finish, allowing you full customisation over the final look of your New Addington CR0 driveway or patio area.
Looking for Block Paving Fitters outside of New Addington?
Our resin driveway services are well known around the New Addington area, however we also provide them to the following locations:
- Resin Driveways Southwater
- Resin Driveways Cuckfield
- Resin Driveways Chelsfield
- Resin Driveways Orpington
- Resin Driveways Petts Wood
- Resin Driveways Dunton Green
We also provide many different services in New Addington. See below for details.